Instructions and guidance
The time displayed on the car screen changes automatically, but is incorrect 0
The time displayed on the screen of the newly installed car unit is wrong, it was adjusted in 'settings', but it was automatically changed in the end, but it was not correct.
It is possible that this is a 'time cannot be saved', and the cause of this is usually a wiring problem.
Troubleshooting method: The red wire of the power supply is connected to the ACC, and the yellow wire is connected to the positive pole. At this time, the time is re-maintained. If the time can be changed normally, and the time is correct. Please check other lines to see if they have been connected incorrectly before.
After connecting to the mobile phone hotspot or WiFi, the Android system will update the time and synchronization time by itself
Related installation videos are available on ESSGOO's YouTube channel.
Also see wiring diagram: click here
Car FM Radio does not get the proper frequency that makes noise 0
The car stereo's radio is noisy, what's the matter? Is it normal?
It is normal for the radio to have a slight noise, as this is a normal phenomenon of the radio, caused by the FM channel.
If there is a lot of noise, this is largely due to wrong wiring, please check one by one.
1. Connect the antenna of the radio amplifier to the red wire acc wire. Noise can be effectively reduced
2. Determine whether there is interference with other equipment installed, so as to affect the received signal/frequency
3. Is the wiring correct? Avoid different wires sticking together.
If the above methods have been tried, but no improvement, we can update the system software, please provide the following information pictures
1. Relevant order information (when to buy, where to buy, order number, etc.)
2. Provide a picture of the system information (different system models have different installation packages)
Here are the wiring diagrams of multiple products for reference
The car stereo audio is Too slow or Become slow 0
If the response of the car audio system interface is too slow, or it becomes slow after a long period of use, this type of solution is divided into two cases.
1. If the product is just bought, brand new Car Stereo or call Car Audio.
This situation is normal, because the system is brand new and not running, so the system needs some time to start all over again, this process will affect the overall operating experience, please understand.
In particular, Car Stereo with Android system is generally slow when it is turned on for the first time. The reason is the same as that of most electronic products of the Android system, which is a feature of the Android system. But after running the entire Car Stereo for many times, you will obviously find that the overall operating experience will become better and the speed will be very fast; especially the ESSGOO Car Stereo with more than 2G of memory, the speed is the same as that of a mobile phone.
2. The second case is that the Car Stereo has been used for a long time, and the ESSGOO product at this time has become slower.
This is also normal. At this time, try to poke the RES hole with a toothpick/small needle (the RES hole is usually on the front of the Car Stereo Audio). This resets and restores the
In addition, Android system products can also choose to clear the cache and uninstall some less commonly used APPs.
Both of the above situations can be resolved quickly with reset, and a toothpick/small needle pokes the RES hole
AUX not working after I plugged in AUX RCA cable. Why ? 0
The AUX RCA cable has been plugged in, but the aux still doesn't work. how?
1. You can change the cable for a day and try it to see if there is a problem with the cable
2. Check if the AUX wiring is wrong? The Aux wiring is wrong, or the rear plug of the car stereo is not inserted correctly
If you can't check clearly, please contact our customer service with pictures; the following information is required:
1. Provide the wiring diagram of the lower aux
2. Other detailed pictures, such as interface diagram
3. Product information (model picture, order number, picture of system information, etc.)
The more detailed the above information is, the faster it will be resolved.