AUX not working after I plugged in AUX RCA cable. Why ?
The AUX RCA cable has been plugged in, but the aux still doesn't work. how?
1. You can change the cable for a day and try it to see if there is a problem with the cable
2. Check if the AUX wiring is wrong? The Aux wiring is wrong, or the rear plug of the car stereo is not inserted correctly
If you can't check clearly, please contact our customer service with pictures; the following information is required:
1. Provide the wiring diagram of the lower aux
2. Other detailed pictures, such as interface diagram
3. Product information (model picture, order number, picture of system information, etc.)
The more detailed the above information is, the faster it will be resolved.